Check Out Our Instagram: @cypressjournalism
https://www.instagram.com/cypressjournalism/
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Cypress High School’s Interim Assistant Principal: A Leader On and Off the Court

photo by Mifrah Bawany
Carlo Davis is the new assistant principal, serving the students of Cypress High School.

Cypress High School has a new addition to the staff, interim assistant principal Mr. Carlo Davis, who brings a unique blend of educational leadership and athletic skills to the community. He has a lot of experience not only in education but coaching as well. He is a coach at Katella High School and has been the head boys basketball coach since 2017, further enhancing his connection with the students.

With a background in both academics and athletics, Davis embodies the values of teamwork, discipline, and dedication essential for success both in the classroom and on the court. His passion for coaching and mentoring student-athletes started decades ago. Davis’ dual role allows him to connect with students on a deeper level, understanding their challenges and aspirations both in academics and sports. One piece of advice Davis would give to a student is that his demanding role requires a constant commitment to encouraging a cohesive learning environment. He previously taught math at Anaheim Union High School District since 2001 along with teaching at Paramount Union High School District for five years before that. 

Cypress High School is glad to have Carlo Davis join its administrative team as the new interim Assistant Principal and looks forward to seeing how he positively influences all students.

Counseling Secretary, Jessica Olano said, “We love having Mr. Davis over here and we hope that he works in this school permanently.”

View Comments (1)