Check Out Our Instagram: @cypressjournalism
https://www.instagram.com/cypressjournalism/
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Meet the 2024-2025 ASB Leaders

The+2024-2025+ASB+leaders+are+working+together+to+provide+a+great+year+for+students+at+Cypress+High+School.+
photo by Deborah Son
The 2024-2025 ASB leaders are working together to provide a great year for students at Cypress High School.

The Cypress High School Associated Student Body (ASB) elections concluded on March 1, 2024. After heavy competition, officers elected include: Aimee Bunsirisert as President, Alexander Safo as Vice President and Alicia Villegas as Senior Class President. Students started voting on March 27, 2024, to choose their top candidates. One vote for every student was given during Check and Connect. 

The 2024-2025 ASB   President is Aimee Bunsirisert, a junior at Cypress High School. She previously served as the Class President of ASB and fulfilled the duty of bringing students of Cypress High School together. “I’ve been doing ASB for a long time, so it felt right to run for president,” Bunsirisert said. ASB has been a major part of her life and she hopes to continuously bring passion for students next year. Her main priorities are to lead by example, make Cypress spirited and to interact with a variety of students. “Savor the moments; you will miss out on the experience if you don’t try,” she said.

Alexander Safo was chosen to serve as the 2024-2025 ASB Vice President of Cypress High School. He has been in ASB for several years and is ready to take on a new challenge to guide the students with determination. “For the campaign, I planned it out and brainstormed ideas with some friends and executed it,” Safo said. His main goal for next year as the ASB Vice President is to ensure the positivity and enthusiasm of the students at Cypress High School: “I hope that everyone will look forward to next year.” 

Alicia Villegas was elected as Senior Class President of ASB after being a part of the student body since sophomore year. “As the senior class president, I hope to involve the senior class more, ask questions about what they want to do and are looking forward to,” Villegas said. She decided to run for Senior Class President with the desire of constructing a solid plan for seniors next year. “I am honored to be able to organize all the activities for our class and represent it in some way,” she said.

The ASB leaders will ensure all students at Cypress High School have a fulfilling year.