The Student News Site of Cypress High School

Centurion Spotlight

Centurion Spotlight

Centurion Spotlight

Check Out Our Instagram: @cypressjournalism
https://www.instagram.com/cypressjournalism/
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

GTA VI Finally Revealed!!!

GTA VI finally reveals their new game
photo by IGN
GTA VI finally reveals their new game

After twelve long years,the most anticipated game GTA VI has finally been revealed. Rockstar games, the developer of the legendary game series Grand Theft Auto (GTA) recently revealed in a trailer that in 2025 GTA VI will be released. Due to a leak on the game’s trailer, Rockstar games was forced to reveal the trailer early. However, its release brought so much hype to many people, even to people who don’t play the game because of how revolutionary the game series is to the gaming industry. The series is celebrated for its attention to detail, realistic graphics, and in depth gameplay on the open world. What makes the game so popular is that the game offers freedom to pursue various activities in the game such as robbing casinos, or committing crimes. In its recent reveal, gamers learned  that it takes place in Miami, Florida and has even more realistic graphics, a new story, and a new open world experience. Senior Patrick Boceta says, “Graphics are good, the hype is insane, I think it will break the market to be honest.” 

In the end, Grand Theft Auto VI is not just a game; it is a big event for gamers all over the world. It shows off the amount of years of innovation, creativity, and a relentless pursuit to create the best experience for players by Rockstar games. GTA VI will be released in the year 2025 where players will be able to experience the game fully.