The Student News Site of Cypress High School

Centurion Spotlight

Centurion Spotlight

Centurion Spotlight

Check Out Our Instagram: @cypressjournalism
https://www.instagram.com/cypressjournalism/
Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Choose These Top Five Holiday Flicks On Your Winter Break

There are plenty of holiday films to choose from this Winter!
photo by Betty Langrine

‘Tis the season to snuggle up and get cozy with some holiday movie magic. Here are the top five Christmas movies that will fill your heart with joy and make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Number five this is a classic that has everything you would want in a holiday film, with its adventure, magic, and a heartfelt story. From the breathtaking animations to the catchy songs, this movie will surely get you into the Christmas spirit, The Polar Express! With these heartwarming moments this movie will surely get you into the Christmas spirit.

At number four Home Alone 2. This beloved film takes us on a wild adventure with Kevin McCallister, who finds himself lost in New York City during the holidays. The movie perfectly captures the magic, and excitement of Christmas in the bustling city, while also delivering heartfelt moments with family and friends.

Next is an endearing popularity and heartfelt story, Elf at number three. The movie perfectly captures the joy and wonder of the holiday season, with its whimsical humor, memorable characters, and heartfelt messages of love and acceptance. With its infectious Christmas spirit, timeless appeal, and Will Ferrell’s hilarious and endearing performance as Buddy has made the movie a classic.

In second place is The Grinch. This beloved film, based on Dr. Seuss’ timeless tale, showcases the incredible artistry of animation and brings the whimsical world of Whoville to life. Through the Grinch’s transformation from a holiday-hating character, to someone who learns the true meaning of Christmas, the movie delivers a powerful message of love, compassion, and the spirit of giving.

A movie that never fails to bring joy and laughter during the holiday seasons Home Alone! This movie is a perfect blend of comedy, heart-warming moments, and holiday spirit. The hilarious pranks that Kevin pulls on the bad guys, the heartfelt moments when he realizes the importance of family, and overall the festive vibe makes it a classic. So get ready to be transported into a world of Christmas wonder with these five movies.